Dahlia Romero
English 1A
3/18/13
A
Good Decision
Having a hard time deciding which restaurant to go to?
The things that should be written down or thought of beforehand going to any
restaurant are its customer service, food, and cleanliness. There are many
other things that you may add to the list of things to look for but these are
the most important of all.
The restaurant I decided to go to was Browns Corner Bar
and Grill, because I heard that it was a good place to go for a bite to eat; so
I had to see for myself. As I was on my way I had to keep in mind my
expectations of what would make a good restaurant and worth going to. I wanted
to make sure that Browns Corner met the expectations that I had in mind.
Once I had gotten to Browns Corner I looked around it
looked pretty nice. It had a lot of antiques on the walls and the people that
were there seemed pretty nice. It was a very friendly environment. So far the
restaurant seemed good now all I had to do was wait for the waitress to take my
order from where I chose to sat. It was a very busy day and I knew that I had
to be patient. Soon enough the waitress came she asked “what could I get for
you”. She seemed really nice and did a good job getting to me as soon as
possible. Good customer service is one of the keys to a good restaurant because
it is like the restaurant’s first impression of what it’s like to be there; so
if there is bad customer service then chances are you will never go back. After
I ordered my food all I could do was wait until it came.
It didn’t take that long for me to get my order. Given
the fact that it was pretty packed there that day, but they had managed to get
my food to me in about 20 minutes. That was pretty fast because of how many
people were there. Next thing to do was look at how the food was prepared and
tasted. I had ordered a hamburger and fries. I had opened the burger to look at
the patty to make sure it wasn’t undercooked. I’m pretty sure that everyone
understands that if the meat is pink or red it isn’t fully cooked. In my case
it was fully cooked as it should be. I would complain and get my money back if
it wasn’t. That would only make the restaurant look bad and that their cook
couldn’t cook properly, but it’s great that wasn’t the problem. The fries as
well were cooked all the way they weren’t raw in anyway, and the best part
about it was they were not the frozen store bought fries you just heated up.
They were from fresh potatoes that was another excellent thing, because I know
if I’m going to pay money to eat somewhere want fresh food.
Other
than my short examination I took my first bite of my food and it was very good.
The meat was juicy, the bun was good, and the vegies inside were delicious. The
fries weren’t too salty they were just right. As to other places I have been
they weren’t fresh fries and they were extremely salty I just didn’t like them
all that much but these from Browns I did. I had scarfed that food down so fast
it was crazy. I enjoyed it very much and all I can say is it puts fast food
joints to shame; because it is real food not some stuff we think is food. All my expectations on the food at Browns were
met it was fresh and tasted good.
Lastly,
comes how clean the restaurant was. This restaurant was very clean if not close
to spotless. I walked around the whole place looking at everything from the
walls, tables to the restrooms. Cleanliness is a big must because if it wasn’t
there could be a whole lot of bacteria growing around, which could get someone
very sick. Also it could attract pests or rodents that could be a big problem. I
wouldn’t want to go to a restaurant that was filthy that would be disgusting
and you could get sick. Good thing it was clean so there weren’t any problems
to worry about.
Overall,
this is a great restaurant to go to and it has met all the expectations of what
is a good restaurant to go out to. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to
go out to eat and enjoy being there. This restaurant will always have me as a
continuous customer and if anyone gets the chance they should go try going to
Browns Corner for lunch or dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment