Monday, October 15, 2012

Canyon Cafe-A good restaurant


What makes a restaurant good?
While Having so many varieties on the table, it is hard to choose which one to go for. Then that leads you to which place has the qualities you think will give you the feeling of comfort. A good restaurant is a place where you can go with family, and know that they will have what you're looking for. I think a good restaurant needs to have good quality of food, food temperatures, and delicious taste of food.The Canyon Café has all of those qualities as well as having well-organized customer service and environment.
The Cache Creek Casino has ten different restaurants which serve different kinds of food. One in particular, Canyon Café, serves Chinese, Filipino, American, and Mexican under the same roof. Canyon Café is a 24-hour restaurant and houses a menu of breakfast, lunch, and dinner entrees. I like that their menu emphasizes when food might be too salty or too spicy. Too many people these days have dietary restrictions and this helps them choose food that is better for them. At Cache Creek Casino, this is the only restaurant whose menu is set up this way.
Canyon Café has different varieties of food for you to try like steak, soups, salmon, and even their Filipino cuisine. Usually, my family and I order their Ribeye Steak which they serve with home-style mashed potatoes, fresh garden vegetables, and hot bread rolls with butter. The Ribeye is very juicy and tasty. At home, we try to cook steak like theirs, but we can never make it taste the same.
Canyon Cafe has excellent customer service. After you enter Canyon Café, the host welcomes you and greets you with an impressive smile and sits you down on a very clean and organized table with a menu. After a bit, the waitress comes and greets us again with a great smile. The waitress is wearing a white shirt with a brown tie as well as black dress pants. She is wearing light make-up on her face accentuates her natural beauty. She was looking so professional and attentive. She asks for drinks and then asks us if we would enjoy appetizers. After serving appetizers she take order of our food, and then delivers our order on table after 10 minutes. She checks back at our table after our first bite, and also she checks back after every fifteen minutes to see if someone needs any refills. At the end, she offers us a variety of wonderful desserts. She is always very nice and polite even though some customers are rude to her, but she is always extremely nice to everyone. I believe good service includes being able to treat each customer politely, no matter how rotten the customers were to her.
Canyon Café has a very good environment, especially their soft classical music which always makes me relax and calm down. Their music is another reason why Canyon Café is different than other restaurants. Their walls are decorated with paintings and lights. Most of the paintings are of American culture from the 20th Century. They show how things used to be and how they are changed now. Their sofas and chairs are very bright with fresh colors. Their tables are not only shiny and clean, but they have fresh flowers on them as well. One of the walls is made completely of glass, which amazingly never seems to have a fingerprint on it. I remember when I went there for the first time I was very impressed by their decoration and choice of presentation. Near the front desk, a wall is made up of empty, fake wine bottles. I asked the Canyon Cafe's host "Are they real wine bottles?" She started to smile, and then she said, "No, it's not real. But almost everyone who comes here, ask the same question." To me, the glass and fake wine bottles increases the restaurant's beauty.
Canyon Cafe has outstandind management which refers to their customers to come back over and over. The mangers always walking around the retaurants, and ask to the customers about their service. For instance, one time when I went there I saw a black lady unhapppy because her waitress gave her wrong food. Immidiately, manager came to her and excused her about their inconvience. After a minute, the lady was smiling and get satistied. Their managers always try to make eveything possible for their customers, so majority of their customers leaves a positive feedback about their management.
In short, I would suggest to all of my friends and family that they should go there at least once in their life. Their waitresses are very good looking and organized. Canyon Cafe has a good quality food and outstanding customer service. I am sure that it will make every visitor want to come back. Lastly, the place where we go to eat food, if it isn't comfortable to us, we can't get the taste of delicious food and the beautiful envionment around us; therefore, I believe going to a place that is your favorite alwys provides you comfort.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment