Best Cheese Burger Ever
Trying to find the perfect combination for a cheese
burger can be a true challenge. Especially when you have so many restaurants to
pick from that offer almost the same thing. The only different would be the
quality of the food that you are about to buy. I can still remember the first
time I had a cheese burger from In-N-Out I thought I was in heaven. The combination
of all the ingredients in my mouth was amazing. And even more so to me, due to
the fact that I disliked beef hamburgers. You can look you can search; go to
any fast food restaurant you can think of. But you will never find a hamburger
better than an In-N-Out cheese burger.
It
is a sandwich made with a patty of ground meat usually in a roll or bun with
cheese. That’s what a good cheese burger always has to have in it to make it
the best ever. The only place that I have a similar cheese burger like the one
in In-N-Out would have to be Carl’s Jr. I have to admit that first bite that I
took from the Big Carl; I almost wanted to throw up from how disgusting it was.
I was in shock from the disturbing combination of ingredients from that want to
be In-N-Out cheese burger. How could they try to imitate the best cheese burger
in the world? First of all, it was way to big compared to In-N-Out cheese
burger, which was almost impossible to eat the whole thing in one sitting. There is a reason why In-N-Out has their
secret sauce on their burger; it adds that special touch to it which Carl’s JR
went completely wrong on theirs. Even the meat seemed to be cooked different.
Maybe the fact that they don’t actually grill one by one, all they do it put in
threw this big machine and it comes out supposable cooked.
Another thing that makes In-N-Out
cheese burger just that much better is the fact that you can see the person
that is cooking your burgers, yes can stare at them as the cook it and make
sure they don’t spit on your cheese hamburger. Also you know everything is nice
and fresh since you can see the ingredients as they put then in your cheese burger
and create that little piece of heaven. You can also see that everything is nice
and clean. Even the employees are well cleaned due to the fact that they are wearing
white clothes so you know they have to be clean as well.
Not the combination of certain
ingredients put together to create the best sandwich. The ingredients that go this
piece of heaven are very simply and impossible to miss as you are eating
them. How can you miss those nice greasy
buns that your hands touch as you pick up the cheese burger to put it in your
mouth? Then going from the bottom to the top, you have that layer of meat that
is cooked to perfection. Then that slice of cheddar cheese melted it on the
meat coming out of the burger as you take a bite. Tomatoes also had the watery
touch to the cheese burger, you can always be sure to find two slices of these
wonderful red vegetables in there. Just to top of the vegetables on this cheese
burger you have a nice piece of crunchy lettuce. That nice crispy sound that
you hear as you take a bite if these cheese burger every time, it never fails. But
what makes this cheese burger the best is their special ingredient, their
spread. I swear there is something about the taste of the spread that it makes
is perfect. Just the smell in the restaurant makes your mouth water. This has
nothing to do with the regular in the In-N-Out cheese burger but, I personally
love to open up the cheese burger and add in some of their fries. The fries add
that salty taste to the cheese burger that makes my mouth feel like it is in
heaven with every single bite. Also the fries must taste so good do to the fact
that they are freshly peeled and cut when you order them. They are 100% nature
and fresh, and you can even see when the employees are doing them. So you know
they must be good.
It is a patty that is usually placed
inside a sliced bread roll. In-N-Out seemed to find the perfect size for their
cheese burger. It fits right in your hands; it could be a little small when you
first look at it. But is sure fills you up as you eat it every time that you
get one. Also the restaurant id always very clean and the restrooms are very
well kept. There is never a time when you get this cheese sandwich and you
won’t be satisfied. Their ingredients always seem to be the best they can get
you. Always very fresh, you can be sure that your lettuce won’t be yellow or
brown. You can count on them to always nice and green as well as the tomatoes
always nice big slices to make your experience good.
I have ate in so many fast food
restaurants that to this day I can’t think of a better place for a cheese
burger than In-N-Out. Their food is always the top of the line. Everything is
always doing to perfection making you visit very pleasant and leaving you with
a want to go back once again. But I think what makes their cheese burgers so
good is the spread that the put inside them. It adds that special flavor that
others don’t seem to know how to get it. Ketchup doesn’t add that wonderful
taste that the spread adds. Also maybe the fact that their workers grill the
patties on actual grills and flipping them whether than just running they
patties threw a big machine like Carl’s JR does. Who wouldn’t want to see when
their food is being make, and when you go to In-N-Out you get to experience
this every single time. Which makes you in some weird way feel much better
about eating the food that you are about to eat. Who wants to eat something
that they have no clue how it was made or by who? In-N-Out is also a very
friendly place to go. I can’t think of a time that I have gone in there to eat
a cheese burger and leaved disappointed in my food. Since the first time that I
took bite of the In-N-Out cheese burger I fell in love. I never go to any other
fast food to get a good cheese burger. That might be because I have and every
time I have been disappointed. I’ve given up and have determined that that
wonderful cheese sandwich made with patty of ground meat in a bun had won my
heart forever.
I like your description of the In-N-Out burger; you describe their burgers as "crisp" with "cheddar cheese melted it on the meat coming out of the burger as you take a bite." I would like to have seen more description why Carl's Jr. burgers are, in your opinion, disgusting. Did the way they make burgers (charbroiled) not appeal to you?
ReplyDeleteAlso, why not compare other fast food industries similar to In-N-Out. The largest one in similarity would be Sonic Burgers. Carl's Jr. style would probably compare better to Burger King and/or McDonald's, whereas Sonic is more classical 1950's style like In-N-Out.
I can certainly see you are passionate about In-N-Out; they do make some delicious burgers.